This Extra.Mystical.Lexicon contains my interpretations based on my own personal life experiences.
Spirit Signs, Messages, DayDreams, NightDreams, Tarot Meanings & my Life by the Numbers... relating to my reality.
For you, resonating or not, it's oftentimes in the synchronicity of exploration that we hit upon remarkable discoveries.

What Am I Letting Slip By?

Night Dream

...flash...
Bill, accidently dropping cell phone in river. I'm standing in this light flowing stream, dipping my hand under, searching for my cell phone, pulling out a silver bowl which I decide to keep, then, eventually, my phone.

I'm thinking of immersing it in dry white rice so it will work again.

...feeling calm, not urgent, like the light flow of the water.

IRL
Last night and this morning I again smelled Bill's cigarettes.
1:11 a.m. = trapped another rat (which Dean released before work.)

The silver bowl is one that I looked at on amazon . com

I just bought white rice + had white rice for dinner last night. Felt like I ate a little too much, actually.

I'm about to teach "Digital Divination" centering on the use of cell phones for divination this Friday at my Extra-Mystical-Activities MeetUp.

Possible Meanings
lost phone = Subconscious messages not coming through. Temporarily broke because I am letting them slip.

Rat = Bill = ...hmm... a strong connection to the Other Side because we share Candace. There's a lot going on with Candace right now [irl] so maybe he's saying he's watching over her. Or, I'm to tap into what's going on with her. Not sure.

Stream = calm emotions

Rice = bland, content, satisfying

Actions
I need to be mindful about tuning in to all the spirit messages going on around me.

Tarot Association

Epiphanies Tarot by Mystic-Mentor.com
Two of Air
What am I not noticing???


2/3/2016 = day 7

---side note---
Two huge crows are in my tree, facing me, right now as I write this.
They are beautiful. Spirit Animal? Of course!
Wow -- now, three. All facing me.
Now, four!!!!
Three.
Two -  Are The watching me or am I watching them???
One.
none
...listening to "caw, caw, caw-caw-caw!"