This Extra.Mystical.Lexicon contains my interpretations based on my own personal life experiences.
Spirit Signs, Messages, DayDreams, NightDreams, Tarot Meanings & my Life by the Numbers... relating to my reality.
For you, resonating or not, it's oftentimes in the synchronicity of exploration that we hit upon remarkable discoveries.

Tend My Perfect Garden, Grow my Highest Best

Night Dreams

1st Dream

I'm offering tarot classes in my home and TR is a guest speaker. However, instead of my own home, everyone shows up at Jose's house, which is in disarray, curtains hanging half off their hooks, etc.

Jose is angry about it. He starts working on his yard, trimming, weeding. I try and apologize for the mistake but he literally runs away from me. I'm chasing after him but can't catch up.

TR and her daughter are leaving and they are driving and a tricked out classic car, like a 60's sports car, painted white with thick black zebra stripes. There's a dot-tint over the windows and I can't see inside the car.

___________

2nd Dream

I'm in a hotel room with Bill. He leaves and I'm waiting for him to come back.
...flash... a jacuzzi hot tub
...flash... a black shirt of his, smelling it
...flash... watching something on tv

___________

Feelings in Dreams

...slight panic ...need to fix this!

IRL
...getting a lot of clients who are interested in how to get away with cheating.
...MeetUp yesterday in San Clemente. Only LB and Dean showed.
...conversations about TR and her advice about my MeetUps.
...conversations yesterday about NWTS and roommatting.
...conversations yesterday about Bill and LB's daughter, and how they reach out to us in dreams and spirit-signs [re:2nd dream].

Signs and Symbols
TR = my ideal, my goal
Jose = maintenance-man/ex-work-husband (helper)
dot-tinted windows = I can't see what's really inside TR's success
wrong house = ^
disarray =  ^
chasing = ^

Meanings
Things are not the way I want them to be.
My efforts are ending up less appealing than I want.
Am I chasing after the wrong things? [Jose]
I need to set things up just right! [TR]
...feeling like I'm doing something wrong in attracting my ideal clients.
...like I need to be careful about not attracting weeds or allowing weeds to grow in my biz.
Is this something I need to fight against or should I be more grateful and less judgemental?
Feeling conflicted.
Feeling like I want a higher quality of my "Top Five."

Actions
Combat unwanted results by pulling weeds.
Write up my ideal day, ideal clients, Top 5, etc. to get a better feeling.

Tarot Association
5 of Air ~ Combat
Epiphanies Tarot
by Mystic-Mentor.com

2/6/16 = day one