This Extra.Mystical.Lexicon contains my interpretations based on my own personal life experiences.
Spirit Signs, Messages, DayDreams, NightDreams, Tarot Meanings & my Life by the Numbers... relating to my reality.
For you, resonating or not, it's oftentimes in the synchronicity of exploration that we hit upon remarkable discoveries.

Ben?

#SpiritSign

Night Dream
...flash... people living in luxe buses in the mall parking lot...
...driving around, wandering around inside, I met a tubby guy, dark hair, in his 40s.
His brother and parents were there too, seeming proud that he was interested in me.
He walks me to my car, telling me about a restaurant he wants to take me to.
He has me writing down his name on a piece of scrap paper. It's Benny (with a y, not ie) I say to myself.

IRL
I wake up. The TV is muted and "Celebrity Name Game" is on. Courtney Cox from "Friends" is playing charades to get the contestant to say "Ben Stiller." I mentally tell her to mention Ross' son, Ben, from her show. She passes.

I turn the channel. As I'm thinking about my dream and wondering if there's anything to this Ben thing, I realize the character on the screen of "The Young and the Restless" is Dr. Ben Rayburn, but I didn't notice at first because he goes by Stitch.

I open my email, reading the first one by Benebell Wen. Think nothing of it.
I turn to facebook and search Ben. First name that comes up is Benebell. Oh...! BENebell.

All of this within 30 minutes...

Alright, Spirit-Team. Let's see where this goes!

Even More.... it keeps coming
Ben = a rat