This Extra.Mystical.Lexicon contains my interpretations based on my own personal life experiences.
Spirit Signs, Messages, DayDreams, NightDreams, Tarot Meanings & my Life by the Numbers... relating to my reality.
For you, resonating or not, it's oftentimes in the synchronicity of exploration that we hit upon remarkable discoveries.

I Can Go My Own Way

Night Dream

...flash... Covo with Dean.
Dean promising, suggesting, and planning various activities, like dinners, like LasVegas, like traveling to Portland... and then, making up dumb excuses when he can't.

...flash... Sitting on one of my brown leather dining room chairs and flying through the air at night over the city. I have a friend following me, a black man that I don't know irl.

I see/hear my dad cautioning me to be careful about traveling like that.

Feelings
Re: Chair Flying - I feel slightly frightened, yet in awe since it's so amazing! - like flying in an airplane.
Re: Dean reneging - I feel more empowered than sad.

IRL
It's a four-day weekend and Dean suggested a road trip, but as usual, he's playing Elder Scrolls constantly, losing track of all time, not even realizing I'm in the same room.

My dad always worries when I travel on my own.

Meaning
If I want to travel, go out, enjoy anything other than home life -- I'll need to do it on my own.
Caveat - it can and will be amazing!
+ Dean can take care of the dogs, especially Sissy.
+ I love doing my own thing!

Actions
Plan my Portland trip.

Tarot Association
The Six of Air
Epiphanies Tarot
by Mystic-Mentor.com



#78songs #6Air
Go Your Own Way ~ Fleetwood Mac
https://youtu.be/6ul-cZyuYq4

2/13/2016 + 4/7 = 26 = day 8