This Extra.Mystical.Lexicon contains my interpretations based on my own personal life experiences.
Spirit Signs, Messages, DayDreams, NightDreams, Tarot Meanings & my Life by the Numbers... relating to my reality.
For you, resonating or not, it's oftentimes in the synchronicity of exploration that we hit upon remarkable discoveries.

Wake up to Write up

d a y d r e a m

I wake up early to write up my night dreams. I can't chance missing one exciting second from the other side. I'm constantly amazed... meeting up with my mom, grandparents, and other dead loved-ones in Heaven. The conversations are deep. Sometimes, it's more real than real life was.

We've hung out in all of the old places and also traveled to places we'd always wanted to go, or on adventures we've never imagined.

Trance Write
Then, I trance-write, accepting loving guidance from my Spirit-Team. I take their advice to heart, and set plans in motion. I choose my mood for the day and remain open to unexpected blessings.

...and the dialogue continues...

Charades
All day long... spirit-signs and messages via synchronicities and coincidences.

Actions = write
Write first thing, record my dreams, trance write, and keep open to the ongoing game with my Spirit-Team to receive spirit-signs and messages. Then, reflect and write up these too.

Feeling = motivated

1/13/2016 + 4/7 = Personal Day 7

Tarot:
Chariot ~ Driver
#TarotPic by mystic-mentor.com