This Extra.Mystical.Lexicon contains my interpretations based on my own personal life experiences.
Spirit Signs, Messages, DayDreams, NightDreams, Tarot Meanings & my Life by the Numbers... relating to my reality.
For you, resonating or not, it's oftentimes in the synchronicity of exploration that we hit upon remarkable discoveries.

The Nose Knows

Night Dream

I dreamed about this art print (by Shawn Feeney), or something very close.

I was at an art show and upon seeing it, I had an immediate epiphany: So many unique "knowings." We're all so different in our intuitive/psychic abilities and ways, yet completely the same.

IRL - In real life, this is a confirmation, too, that I'm playing charades with my Spirit-Team, as I've been saying. (Like pointing to your nose when playing charades) The nose knows!

Actions:
1. Celebrate our intuitive differences.
2. Continue playing charades with my Spirit Team and getting better at it.

Tarot:
The Mystic ~ Knows
Epiphanies Tarot
by mystic-mentor.com

















1/10/2016 + 4/7 = day 3 ...hence the art show.