This Extra.Mystical.Lexicon contains my interpretations based on my own personal life experiences.
Spirit Signs, Messages, DayDreams, NightDreams, Tarot Meanings & my Life by the Numbers... relating to my reality.
For you, resonating or not, it's oftentimes in the synchronicity of exploration that we hit upon remarkable discoveries.

Rat

Rat as a Spirit Animal
resourceful, intelligent, clever, invading, incredibly adaptable

Rat's Message
clear clutter, strengthen walls, be innovative and all of the above
If Rat were a #SpiritSign for me, I'd take it as a message from my deceased baby-daddy, Bill Black, that he's watching over me, here, even though not wanted. 
I know this because when he abandoned our two year old daughter, I bought her a pet rat to distract her from the loss. 
(I thought it was very symbolic at the time, so 3 of Air.)
We never heard from him again. He died of a rough life at age 51 when our daughter was 13 years old. She's 28 now, and grew up perfectly fine without her rat of a bio-father.
All is forgiven. We were blessed by his absence and better off. Yet, I know he must regret leaving us then and is here now saying I'm around even if not wanted.

Tarot Association = 3 of Air

Sometimes we don't realize what kind a person someone really is, and if they betray us, we think of them as a rat.


:::image:::
3 of Air ~ Heartbreak
Epiphanies Tarot
by Mystic-Mentor.com









__________

1/15/16 :::UPDATE::: #SpiritSign
We trapped a rat yesterday and Dean released him just before 5:00 a.m.

We both mentioned that we felt bad kicking the rat out in the freezing weather. Glad we don't kill though.

My friend, Linda Ursin, posted her painting at 4:56 a.m. yesterday.

Message: Rat found proper shelter.