This Extra.Mystical.Lexicon contains my interpretations based on my own personal life experiences.
Spirit Signs, Messages, DayDreams, NightDreams, Tarot Meanings & my Life by the Numbers... relating to my reality.
For you, resonating or not, it's oftentimes in the synchronicity of exploration that we hit upon remarkable discoveries.

Now, Dean is Andy

Night Dream
My dad and I are talking to my grandma Aileen in her kitchen. She tells us that her husband, Andy, is dead. We go into his bedroom to check on him and he is laying in his bed like he's sleeping, but he is dead. We cover him up over his face with his sheets.

My dad tells me, "You know what this means? Now, Dean is Andy."
I think, wow, he's so right! and I feel like I totally understand what he means.

Feelings:
I get it.

Reality check:
Past - childhood memory of backyard neighbor on Alder St. being carried out of his house on a stretcher, dead, covered in a white sheet.

IRL - In real life, I've been feeling like my relationship with Dean is a lot like my grandma's and Andy's was. Sometimes, maybe a lot of times, Dean reminds me of Andy.

IRL - I described Dean as the King of Swords when I was introducing him to Linda Broussard a couple of weeks ago.

Actions:
Accept and appreciate Dean for who he is and strive to make our marriage the best it can be.

Tarot:
Dean and Andy are both the King of Air

Life by the Numbers:
1/06/2016 + 4/7 = 9 day