This Extra.Mystical.Lexicon contains my interpretations based on my own personal life experiences.
Spirit Signs, Messages, DayDreams, NightDreams, Tarot Meanings & my Life by the Numbers... relating to my reality.
For you, resonating or not, it's oftentimes in the synchronicity of exploration that we hit upon remarkable discoveries.

My Experiences, My Meanings

Life is like a dream...

There's an ongoing game of charades playing out just for me.

The Supernatural Sign Language of the Divine;
it's like a secret language of twin souls, 
...just between me and my SpiritTeam
...just between you and yours.

Everyone has their own.

So, the meanings of my messages, signs, and symbols are based on my collective experiences. Totally unique to me, possibly resonating with you.


Trust your intuition.


That's how the 
supernatural sign language charades game 
is played after all. 
Intuitively!