This Extra.Mystical.Lexicon contains my interpretations based on my own personal life experiences.
Spirit Signs, Messages, DayDreams, NightDreams, Tarot Meanings & my Life by the Numbers... relating to my reality.
For you, resonating or not, it's oftentimes in the synchronicity of exploration that we hit upon remarkable discoveries.

Enjoy the Now and Be Excited about the Next

Last night, I played along in Robert Moss's "Coincidence Card Game" 
as part of his 12-week Active Dreaming course.
The way it's played is everyone submits a dream or memory
of 100 words or less to be made into a random oracle card.
Then, each of us receives one of those oracle cards in answer to a pre-written question.
Then, we post our first impressions and let other students throw in their "if it were my card" intuitions. 
Here's the advice I received from our group:
So, in drawing all the tens in tarot with lessons of ten years ago in mind...
(I'm having a hard time bringing up memories from 2006.... so I'll just write about the first memory that comes to mind for each card)
Tens... full circle, ends connecting to new beginnings...

Memories of the 10 of Earth = deciding to retire from QP
Lessons = giving in to the desire to be home with family

Memories of the 10 of Fire = responsibilities 
Lessons = realizing what's really worth it in my life, and not

Memories of the 10 of Air = the affair
Lessons = blessings and burdens of being human, respecting freewill, valuing honesty and connection, and knowing new boundaries

Memories of the 10 of Water = my dad living with us, and moving out
Lessons = deep appreciation for family

I'm remembering that period in my life as the best of times ~ worst of times.

In answer to my request for guidance on being popular and profitable in my biz:
I'm feeling that this is a wait-and-see time of endings and new beginnings, a coming full circle, a time to decide what's really worth doing... and not doing.

So, for now, I'll just stay tuned, and know...
"I am enjoying the now and excited for what's coming next."
#SpiritMsg from my social media stream (see screenshot below)

Tarot
The Wheel ~ cycles
...life's a ride. enjoy it...
Epiphanies Tarot

1/15/16 + 4/7 = day 9

Feeling: optimistic 

Action: be ready, set.... go!