This Extra.Mystical.Lexicon contains my interpretations based on my own personal life experiences.
Spirit Signs, Messages, DayDreams, NightDreams, Tarot Meanings & my Life by the Numbers... relating to my reality.
For you, resonating or not, it's oftentimes in the synchronicity of exploration that we hit upon remarkable discoveries.

Seven Times Seven of Water


Personally, when I see the 7 of Water my intuition is pointing out how blessed I am with so many amazing ideas, plus nudging me toward focusing on the highest/best one for best results.

Got it. Choose the best one and get on with it, right?

What does it mean, though, when the 7 of Water keeps showing up? Is Spirit screaming, "yes!, do .this." all the more? Or, is Spirit pointing out that I don't exactly have the message right yet?

1
This all started day before yesterday when my Sacred Writing Assignment from Sofia Wren lead me to draw upon the tarot. Along with the Nine of Earth, I pulled the 7 of Water from the Anna K. Tarot and I did not resonate with the message at all, which, according to her LWB was of being "delusional." I journaled about my own meaning, and then backed my own intuition up with the meaning given in the Gaian Tarot LWB, which I totally resonated with; "Narrow down your options and choose one dream out of many."
2
Later, I posted just a picture of my writing and Sofia Wren validated my own intuition even further. She too had pulled the 7 of Water and her interp is "Dare to Dream Big!" Resonating!!! Message received.






3
Then, yesterday, at Toucan's with Dean, hanging there together were seven lovely lanterns, so pretty it caught my eye. I wanted to take a picture, but thought the patrons might think I was photographing them and not be very happy about it.
4
Then, today, in Robert Moss's stream, as soon as I read this, it clearly spoke 7 of Water to me once again.
I'm reading, 
Choose the highest best. Make it easy. Do what I love the most.
5
Coming full circle, the Seven of Water and the Nine of Earth show up together on my Epiphanies Tarot collection stream.


Sometimes Spirit is willing to keep presenting an important message until I'll finally get it.
What do I love the most? What is that thing that is fun and easy?

[...this post is being tagged as still open so I can check back in and update...]