This Extra.Mystical.Lexicon contains my interpretations based on my own personal life experiences.
Spirit Signs, Messages, DayDreams, NightDreams, Tarot Meanings & my Life by the Numbers... relating to my reality.
For you, resonating or not, it's oftentimes in the synchronicity of exploration that we hit upon remarkable discoveries.

Big Plans ::: Imaginings :::

Two of Fire ~ Big Plans

#imaginings are Tarot + as if I Am NOW

So, this week...

Dean is off on Spring Break.
This is my last week of being forty-something.
Songs stuck in my head are
It's a Wonderful Night   &  Every Day I'm Shuffling
(last week when that song was in my ear I had two new clients)

What to do... and predicting what will happen:

Create a new weekly MeetUp to give in-person readings, maybe call it a Taste of Tarot. I'm thinking I'll offer a reading plus a tarot lesson for $20.

Create a new MeetUp series of classes - recurring once a month...
1st thoughts = birth cards, numerology in tarot, ink-blot tarot

Create a new etsy offering - This is my story and I'm sticking to it!

Connecting - with the Dean, Candace, my pops and my pups, and clients old and new (feeling excited!)

IMAGINING sign ups and new clients and everything totally resonating and people loving it.

::: Actual Happenings :::

Monday = Dentist + lunch with Candace















Wednesday = I attended an Empowering Women MeetUp and was totally motivated by the reactions of the other women about what I "do." It was wonderful practice and gave me great confidence.

Thursday = last minute MeetUp and no people, but I'm getting I got three more members in my group

Friday = a new group for psychic development was started on facebook. It's more like me than any other, like Spirit created it just for me. Really resonating! I'm excited.

Saturday = Totally connected with family 
My dad and Bernie threw me a surprise birthday party at his house. 
Tim, Sharla, Ashley, Dora, Darryl, Eddy, Malinda, Charlotte, + all the babies.

Sunday = Candace came over for lunch.

RECAP = Remarkable!
Lots of my predictions came true in pleasantly unexpected ways.